- Administrative Assistance: Accepting and making phone calls on behalf of executive, setting business meetings, writing minutes, sending memos, preparing presentations, writing speeches, accepting visitors, reviewing incoming reports and setting the executive’s daily schedule
- Conduct Research: Research includes market research for executive to make both some business decisions and better review a decision already made too. Research would also concern real estate industry as it concerns the Truebond Group investment properties
- Act as a medium: Company executive assistant is to know how to receive clients and deal with people of influence, being able to prioritize phone calls and meetings with various clients. You must understand clearly the goals, values and needs of the company at every specific time to succeed at prioritization of this sort.
- Focused and Detailed: Every high achieving and performing assistant, cant get much done without being able to focus on numerous projects at once and diligently follow up. Whether it is infallible proof reading of documents or properly pre-signed cheques, nothing should be overlooked, because exception assistants are scrupulous with details. You have to be comfortable insisting on getting results without being disrespectful.
- Keeping the boss’ reputation: You are the “face” and “voice” to the clients and customers so keep and manage the MD’s reputation
- Resume/CV analysis to support MD with recruitment of prospective staff
- Executive Trip(s) planning: At every point that an executive is travelling, you should liaise with the travel agent, hotel booking and airport pick-up on behalf of executive. This should be a well laid-out plan and should be able to advise executive if the plan needs to be altered. This includes a thorough start to finish process that should be seamless.
- As the EA, you are expected to be available to meet with the MD at various places not including the office both before, during or/and after office hours (for example a weekend at her residence)
- Attend regularly conferences, meetings and industry events on better ways to improve business
- Set aside daily feedback (either in person, phone, email or written reports) for activity reporting to the Managing Director
SEND YOUR CV TO JOBS@PFBRESOURCES.COM