• The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing business solutions
• The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company, to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contact and come up with new sales ideas
• This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
Main Duties of the Position
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Ensure marketing team meets the company’s target branding, corporate image making, planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Present and develop new products (Loans and Savings).
• Work with a team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client
• Client Retention and lead generation.
• Present and develop new products (Loan and Savings) and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
• Business Development Planning.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiation.
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
• Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
• Ensure Savings targets are met.
Objectives – Performance Indicators
• Effective business development strategy, new sales strategies, sales pitches.
• Generate revenue for the bank
• Prospect new business, and potential clients
• Client retention and generation.
Required Educational / Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Business or a related field, marketing strategy
• With at least 8 years of Experience in related role.
• A first degree or HND in any discipline with a certification in Microfinance Banking is an advantage
Required Behavioral Skills:
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to Build Client Relationships,
• Excellent innovative skills
• Good Writing and Public Speaking Skill,
• Leadership and People Management Skill,
• Organisation and Multi-Tasking Skill.
Location : Lekki
Interested Applicants should send their most recent CV and a Cover letter to email@example.com
Business Development Manager